Time & Location
About The Event
Connect Groups are a great way to connect with others in a smaller group and encourage each other in our relationships with God. All groups will be going through the book The Heart Attitudes: Seven Keys to Healthy Biblical Community by Harold Bullock. Connect Groups will last 8 weeks and will have in-person and online options. See options below and RSVP to let us know you're interested! Groups launch week of February 8th!
- Groups will be co-ed.
- Childcare is provided for those who need it. (please plan on contributing weekly to cover the cost of babysitters)
- If you or anyone from your family is sick, please stay home.
- Masks are not required but recommended when you cannot social distance.
- We will offer an online Zoom Group on Monday nights.
Which Connect Group would you like to join? Let us know by RSVPing and selecting one of the groups.
- Group #1: Rancho Cucamonga, Tuesdays @ 7pm, led by Sean and Cindy von Wolffradt
- Group #2: North Fontana, Tuesdays @ 7pm, led by Ben and Lori Montgomery
- Group #3: North Fontana, Wednesdays @7pm, led by Joel and Emily Berry
- Group #4: North San Bernardino, Wednesdays @ 7pm, led by John and Christina McPherson
- Group #5: Online, Mondays @ 7pm, led by Alex and Samantha Barrett